The Cannabis Patients Association of Canada (CPAC) is a not-for-profit organization with a focus on providing a voice for Canadians who use cannabis for medicial purposes.
Medical Marijuana In The Headlines
- Medical marijuana use linked to lower prescription drug use
- Ontarians not sold on LCBO weed sales, poll shows
- ‘Worry About Bad Marijuana — Not Big Marijuana,’ Says D.C. Think Tank
- WDGPH discusses federal legalization of marijuana
- Marijuana task force to be led by former deputy PM Anne McLellan
- Where Are the Oils?
- Can Cannabis Users Donate Blood?
- Dispensaries and the Evolution of Enforcement: A History of Failure
- Sun Life first insurer to stop treating pot users as smokers as marijuana increasingly accepted as a medicine
- Ottawa is to blame for Canadians’ confusion over marijuana